- Multi-byte character support (I18N) is the main new technical function.
- Improvement of the AutoVue application, online documentation and MS Office 2013 integration.
- First Fusion Cloud Application INNOVATION Management, the first fusion cloud application, is integrated into Agile PLM e6.2.0.
Multi-byte support (I18N, UTF-8) is now available in Agile PLM for all Eastern European and Asian characters including file names and CAD integration.
The SAP ERP Connector supports SAP ERP Version 4.6H and higher and JSO Version 3.0.12.
Improvements and performance enhancements were introduced for classification, change and release, and integration of CAD and ERP and of MS Office 2010 and 2013. The portfolio of Web services was expanded.
Support for Windows XP, Windows 2008 R2 and SUSE Linux and the PLM Office Suite for MS Office 2003/2007, DTV Client incl. mask generator were discontinued.
The new operating system platforms apply for
- Clients: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 – all as 64-bit versions
- Servers: SPARC Solaris 11.2, AIX 7.1, Oracle LINUX 6.5, Windows 2012 R2 64-Bit, HP-UX Itanium 11.31
- Other applications and tools: AutoVue 20.2.3, MS Office (32-Bit) 2010 and 2013, WebLogic 12.1.3, Database 188.8.131.52 (EE, SE), Web Browser IE11 and Firefox 38.01.
For more details and support queries, contact Support at Dr. Maier CSS.
Alle Verbesserungen im Überblick finden Sie auch bei Oracle: